For Soft Tech, environmental commitment is one of the main values of the company, ensuring to protect and preserve our planet through several measures.
Intern recycling unit
Our products are made of 100% polypropylene, which make it recyclable. Moreover, our factory creates its own in-house recycling unit since recycling has many advantages :
- It saves resources : when we recycle, used materials are converted into new products, reducing the need to consume natural resources. Recycling helps conserving important raw materials and protects natural habitats for the future.
- It saves energy : using recycled materials in the manufacturing process uses considerably less energy than that required for producing new products from raw materials.
- It helps protecting the environment : recycling reduces the need for extracting, refining and processing raw materials. All of these create substantial air and water pollution.
Soft Tech invested in installation of solar panels in roof of factory, to get enough electricity supply. Thanks to the infrastructure, we are avoiding 2100 tons of C02 polluant emissions per year, using renewable energy, and protecting our environment & planet.
Thanks to our continuous commitment to improve the quality of our business and our products, Soft Tech now has a variety of certificates, proving its level of professionalism : ISO 9001, Oeko-standard 100, AZO-free
ISO 9001 / 2015
The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
This certificate of quality management system based on International Standard enable our company to :
- consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- facilitate opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Address risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives;
- demonstrate conformity to specified quality management system requirements.
OEKO-STANDARD 100 is a global certification system for textile. It is one of the world’s best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence & high product safety. It can be used for various stages of textile finish, and includes not only the fabrics themselves but also accessories.
As we are certified OEKO-STANDARD 100, every component of our products, fabric or raw material had been tested for harmful substances, and therefore is harmless for human health.
For this certificate, legally forbidden chemicals are checked. It ensures that various colorants & other additives, not allowed by local & global authorities, are not in presence when producing the fabric. There is also a list of chemicals, which, while legally allowed, are harmful, & therefore not allowed by Oeko-Tex. Hence, their substances that are not environmentally-friendly & cannot be used by manufacturers aiming to be Oeko-Tex certified.Oeko-Tex holds their reputation audits within the companies. This means there’s no way one could possibly introduce some nasty substances once the certificate is obtained
Azo – free
It is an environmental quality standard that certifies that the dyes used in the fabric manufacturing process are free of heavy metals (nickel, cadmium, mercury, lead and chromium), and therefore ecological, environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic for the fabric user.